<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34975415?origin\x3dhttp://strongbutvulnerable.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Here to stay.
Saturday, October 11, 2008







Well everybody got an opinion now don't they?

But it ain't no thing to me...
It really don't make any difference now to me..
If you don't like what you see, i pay no mind to the negative kind..
Cause that's just no way to be..
I don't stop to please someone else's needs...
Gonna live my life for me..

Gonna keep on doing my thing
Cause whether they love or they hating on me
I'll still be the same girl I used to be
Cause I ain't going no place, I'm here to stay...

And I know some people wanna criticize
Makes them feel better about themselves
So say what you will, time will reveal
In the end that I will be here still...


No matter the pressures that face me
I believe they will see...
I'll never let anyone break me
All your doubt can do now is strengthen me..

And life it ain't always that easy
Gotta fight to see past the boundaries
Crossing the lines I will define every
time that forever is mine.

And no matter what people say or think, I ain't going nowhere..
I'm here to stay..

P.S: Everytime i get a tattoo, it's like a little fuck you to those who ask me not to. =)


STRIPPED.
8:16 PM


AROUND
my little tutu
asfalina arina khairiyah rezeki hoods syaf zubaidah shikin dyla shahidah
LIFE
Photobucket
Waited a long time for this, feels right now. Allow me to introduce myself, want you to come a little closer. I'd like you to get to know me a little bit better.Meet the real me. Sorry you can't define me, sorry I break the mold. Sorry that I speak my mind, sorry don't do what I'm told. Sorry if I don't fake it, sorry I come too real. Sorry if I ain't perfect. Sorry I don't give a -what-. Sorry I ain't a diva. Sorry just know what I want. Sorry I'm not a virgin. Sorry I'm not a slut. I won't let you break me.Think what you want. I will never hide what I really feel. To all my underdogs - I feel you. Lift your head high and stay strong. keep pushin' on.


Photobucket
Me and you, we're different, don't always see eye to eye. You go left, and I go right, and sometimes we even fight. That don't mean that I won't need a friend.You and me, we're in this 'til the end. Together, we'll weather many storms as family. That bond is forever. It can take almost anything. The love I feel for you grows everyday. The more we get to learn from our mistakes. Someday, soon, I'll need advice. Hope you're there to shed some light. And maybe one day, you'll be wanting mine. And we can be there be for each other. I think we're on our our way, through all the lows and highs, I need you by my side. Let's say we turn the page, move on from all the times should've laughed, not cried. What is there more to say?I think that we are on our way.

UGLY PAST
why? Sometimes this beauty is choking me, but at least its your hands at my throat. Your lashes brush against my cheek, coupled with your breath on my neck. The world around you falls away and I will still be there. I know my words are like daggers but they cut me too. And I am sorry for all the fucked up things I say I didn't mean it. And I never realized that I can be what I hate.Lets be happy with what we have, enjoy the beauty in these days. Sometimes we'll laugh sometimes we'll scream no one said caring was easy. I know there was a time when emotions felt like pulling teeth. Sometimes I felt so souless I couldn't even look at me. It's pathetic to hate who you are and it feels like hell to change. But I'll be damned if I push you away. I remember when my dreams were dying, and i damned the sun, i damned the sun to pieces, i carved hateful thoughts into my chest, then you took my hand and nothing has ever felt the same, and nothing, has ever, nothing has ever felt the same.

October 2008



SAY IT IN MY FACE